The safety of our community, customers, tenants, contractors and staff is our utmost priority. A reminder that the following restrictions are in place and to remain vigilant and follow the current guidelines below.
Please ensure you are checking in via the Check In Qld app when visiting Brookside. The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Leave a location if it is crowded.
- Masks are strongly recommended where people cannot socially distance.
All visitors and workers should not enter Brookside if in the previous 14 days they have:
• returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country);
• been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
• been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer; and/or
• had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Last Updated: Thursday 11th November 2021.
We’re Here for You
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Brookside. This includes:
📝 check in via our QR codes at all entries
📏 Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you;
👏🏻 Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations
❌ Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
📝 Registering your name and contact details with retailers who require customer registers;
💳 Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
🤧 Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
🏡 Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
We ask that you DO NOT ENTER Brookside, if in the previous 14 days you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold or flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers. ❤️
Thank you again for playing your part and keeping Queenslanders Safe💙😷
For more information, please visit https://www.health.qld.gov.au/