THE LATEST BUZZ
We all have to play our part in keeping the community safe and ensure that everyone who visits the centre practices social distancing and maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT BROOKSIDE
We are committed to protecting our community, retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use and a strengthened focus on cleaning, particularly touch points and high traffic areas.
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Brookside. This includes:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
- Staying home if you’re unwell
- Using EFTPOS instead of cash
For more details on COVID restrictions in QLD click here.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Brookside and our retailers.
Updated 24 August 2020.