With over 2,600 free parking spaces available including ample undercover parking, you will easily find a place to park at Brookside.
Car parks can easily be accessed from the three entrances off Osborne Road, or from Burwood Road.
The centre also offers parking for parents with prams, and disabled shoppers at key entrances. It has EV chargers located in the central underground car park (see below).
Disabled car parking bays are located in the following areas:
- East Court car park in front of Commonwealth Bank entrance
- Basement car park near East Court travelator
- Basement car park near Centre Court travelator
- Western basement car park near BIG W stairs
- Western basement car park near lifts
- The Reject Shop’s car park
- Northern car park near ATM’s, near Australia Post
- Western car park near UBX Australia
- McDonald’s car park
- Brook Hotel car park
UNDERCOVER CAR PARK height is 2.06m.
EV CHARGING STATION
Brookside now has an electronic vehicle (EV) charging station installed in the central underground car park. Managed by Elanga, there are two, double-sided public high-speed EV chargers so four EVs can be charged at one time.